Multimedia equipment is available to checkout at the Norlin Commons Desk to support CU students, faculty and staff in their academic work and research. Equipment is only available for current CU students, faculty and staff.
- Valid CU Boulder Buff OneCard is required for checkout.
- Equipment checks out for 3 days (72 hours).
- Up to five items may be checked out at one time.
- Items must be returned at the Norlin Commons during service desk hours.
- Equipment must have ALL components and case to be marked as returned. Please refer to checklist included with each piece of equipment to make sure all components are accounted for.
- Overdue fines accrue at $5/hour.
- Missing, lost and damaged items, as well as individual components of items, are subject to replacement fees equal to the current retail value of the item and its components.
- Please save content and wipe SD cards before return. SD cards will be erased by Commons Desk staff after return.